Outdoor exploration paired with unique farm and wildlife activities enrich the Hillside program. Over 160 acres of natural beauty include a sandy canoe launch along the Great Swamp and the Green Chimneys Farm & Wildlife Center, where campers make furry and feathered friends with 300+ animals. An Olympic-sized indoor pool means swimming in almost any weather.
Traditional Camp Meets Farm & Wildlife Fun
2020 SESSION DATES
- Session I: June 29 – July 17
- Session II: July 20 – August 7
- Session III: August 10 – August 28
- Flexible weekly session options also available (Session III only)
2020 REGISTRATION OPENS SOON
- Thursday, November 12 for returning families
- Thursday, December 10 for new families
2020 Hillside Summer Camp Rates
to be posted soon!
- One-to-One Services for campers with special needs More
- Extended Care Services More
- Camp Scholarships available to eligible families More
Hillside Summer Camp is one of two Green Chimneys Summer Camp locations in Putnam County, home to some of the most spectacular natural features of New York State’s Hudson Valley region. Rustic woods, mountain trails, wide open fields and the diverse ecosystem of the Great Swamp are all part of the terrain and the activity programs for campers. Learn about Clearpool Summer Camp