A fully integrated approach includes a complete staff of educators, clinicians, social workers, therapists, farm and wildlife experts, and outdoor specialists. Classroom teachers are certified special education professionals trained to address individual learning styles, as well as provide necessary therapeutic support.
Certified Special Education Professionals and Staff Members Teach and Support Students
Staff members are also trained in social skills development and behavior management techniques to assist students in self-regulation skills, and crisis prevention and intervention. Education and clinical staff participate in additional training and professional development opportunities, both on and off the Green Chimneys campus, on an ongoing basis.
School Administration – Clearpool Campus
- Amanda Gassner, Clearpool House Administrator
- Amanda Yager, CSE Coordinator
- Dr. Jay Davidowitz, Senior Supervising Psychologist
- Kristin Licardi, Director, Social Services
- Jennifer Gluck, Social Work Supervisor
- Bailey Grant, Social Worker
- Amber Immerblum, Social Worker
- Jennifer Knudsen, Social Worker