A fully integrated approach includes a complete staff of educators, clinicians, social workers, therapists, farm and wildlife experts, and outdoor specialists. Classroom teachers are certified special education professionals trained to address individual learning styles, as well as provide necessary therapeutic support.
Certified Special Education Professionals and Staff Members Teach and Support Students
Staff members are also trained in social skills development and behavior management techniques to assist students in self-regulation skills, and crisis prevention and intervention. Education and clinical staff participate in additional training and professional development opportunities, both on and off the Green Chimneys campus, on an ongoing basis.
- Jerry Newell, Principal
- Michelle Manzer-Barrera, Clearpool Administrator and Admissions
- Rachel Crognale, CSE Chairperson
- Dr. Steven Klee, Associate Executive Director, Clinical & Medical Services
- Dr. Jay Davidowitz, Senior Supervising Psychologist
- Nicole Legname, School Psychologist
- Kristin Licardi, Director, Social Services
- Jennifer Gluck, Social Worker
- Jessica Werkhoven, Social Worker