Miles of open green space provides ample room for sports and outdoor activities as well as experiential learning. The 3.5-acre natural lake features a 30-foot waterfront for campers to splash, swim and boat. Hands-on nature and skill-building activities help campers develop environmental awareness and new personal tools.
A Nature Wonderland at Clearpool Sets the Stage for Exceptional Summer Camp Experience
2020 Session Dates
- Session I: June 29 – July 17
- Session II: July 20 – August 7
- Session III: August 10 – August 28
- Flexible weekly session options also available (Session III only)
2020 REgistration Opens Soon
- Thursday, November 12 for returning families
- Thursday, December 10 for new families
2020 Clearpool Summer Camp Rates
to be posted soon!
- One-to-One Services for campers with special needs More
- Extended Care Services More
- Camp Scholarships available to eligible families More
Clearpool Summer Camp is one of two Green Chimneys Summer Camp locations in Putnam County, home to some of the most spectacular natural features of New York State’s Hudson Valley region. Rustic woods, mountain trails, wide open fields and the diverse ecosystem are all part of the terrain and the activity programs for campers. Learn about Hillside Summer Camp