Miles of open green space provides ample room for sports and outdoor activities as well as experiential learning. The 3.5-acre natural lake features a 30-foot waterfront for campers to splash, swim and boat. Hands-on nature and skill-building activities help campers develop environmental awareness and new personal tools.
A Nature Wonderland at Clearpool Sets the Stage for Exceptional Summer Camp Experience
2019 Session Dates
- Session I: July 1 – July 19
- Session II: July 22 – August 9
- Session III: August 12 – August 30
- Flexible weekly session options also available (Session III only)
2019 REgistration Opens Soon
- Thursday, November 15 for returning families
- Thursday, December 6 for new families
2019 Clearpool Summer Camp Rates
(3 weeks – Session III only)
|Leaders In Training (LIT)||$295^||$875||$775||$1,525||$5|
|Counselors In Training (CIT)||For those entering 10th grade in September 2019: A one-time $600 fee covers participation from July 1-Aug 9. Application and interview will be required to determine acceptance into program. No online registration required until accepted into program.|
* Program grade ranges reflect anticipated grade of child starting September 2019.
^ Per week registrations are only available for the weeks of August 12, 19 or 26.
+ Reduced rates available for Kent residents July 1 – August 9. Carmel Central School District tax bill must be submitted upon request to be eligible for Kent resident rates.
~ Photo fee includes Shutterfly photos.
** Overnight included in Clearpool Blazer fees.
++ Overnight (1x per 3-week session) and weekly off-site day trips and overnights are already included in Clearpool Trackers & LIT fees.
- One-to-One Services for campers with special needs More
- Extended Care Services More
- Camp Scholarships available to eligible families More
Clearpool Summer Camp is one of two Green Chimneys Summer Camp locations in Putnam County, home to some of the most spectacular natural features of New York State’s Hudson Valley region. Rustic woods, mountain trails, wide open fields and the diverse ecosystem are all part of the terrain and the activity programs for campers. Learn about Hillside Summer Camp