Maple Sugaring & Pancake Breakfast
Sunday, March 10, 2019
9:00am - 1:00pm
33 Clearpool Road , Carmel, NY 10512
Cost: $5.00 per person (Must register online in advance if paying by credit card)
Our Maple Sugaring & Pancake Breakfast is an annual tradition, and you are invited to celebrate the end of winter’s chill by enjoying this sweet gift from the earth!
Enjoy the wintry beauty of the Green Chimneys Clearpool Campus, chock-full of native sugar maples and seasoned experts to show you exactly how it’s done.
After your pancake breakfast in our sunny Dining Hall, take a short walk to the Sugar House to see first-hand the maple sugaring process of boiling down sap to make pure maple syrup. Purchase raffle tickets to benefit our summer camp scholarship program and enter to win amazing local products from a variety of vendors. There will also be multiple hands-on demonstrations, guided hikes, carnival games, free crafts and more. Join us for a day of sweet memories and family fun for all ages.
- Pancake breakfast ($5 a person) includes all you can eat pancakes, juice, and coffee. Last seating is 12:30pm.
- Maple sugaring demonstrations
- Local artisans/vendors
- “Send a Kid to Camp” benefit raffle (do not need to be present to win)
- Camp tours and camp merchandise available
- Free crafts and activities for the kids
- Breakfast and all activities are ongoing from 9am-1pm and at your leisure.
For questions or if interested in renting vendor space, hosting a tree or nature related demonstration, and/or wish to make a donation for our raffle, contact:
Jackie Ayres via firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.225.8226 x605