Enjoy aquatic exercise and recreational swimming year-round in our 75-foot indoor pool!
Green Chimneys offers community pool access to individuals and families. Get fit or just have fun with weekly lap swim hours and family swim sessions. Lifeguards are on duty during all Public Swim hours. Online reservations required.
Public Swim is closed until the Fall 2021.
Public Swim Schedule
|Lap Swim||30-min sessions||Saturday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm|
|Family Swim||1-hour sessions||Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|30-min lap session: $20 per person||1-hour family swim session: $50 per family|
Sign Up for Public Swim
All reservations must be made in advance and paid in full online.
Guests or drop-ins are not permitted. Online registration for Public Swim will open each Wednesday at 9am and will remain open until Friday at 3pm.
Participants must follow all swim program and pool use policies.
Program & Pool Policies
- You must register and pay in full by 3pm each Friday before your Saturday swim session. Online registration closes each Friday at 3pm.
- No walk-ins accepted at this time.
- All participants must follow Green Chimneys Swim Program Health Guidelines and are required to complete all COVID-19 related information at the time of registration.
- Children under the age of 5 MUST be accompanied into the pool by an adult.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper covered by a plastic swim pant.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult on the pool deck and in the locker room.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from your physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- The pool is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Easter