Training Schedule & Fees
2022 Lifeguard training
Participation in all scheduled dates within selected course is required.
|All classes are held on weekends
|Choose one monthly course below|
|Fri, May 13
Sat, May 14
Sun, May 15
|Fri, June 24
Sat, June 25
Sun, June 26
|Both include required $45 Red Cross fee
Non-refundable $75 fee required to reserve
Registration closes at midnight, one week prior to start date of each new session.
- A $75 non-refundable fee is due at the time of registration to reserve your space in class. This will be applied to the total amount due for the course.
- A 15% cancellation fee will be applied if registration is voluntarily withdrawn after the registration period has ended.
- Passing of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Course is not guaranteed and is based on an individual’s ability to perform required rescue skills, swim techniques, and pass written exams. If a participant is unable to complete the prerequisites: a credit will be issued for future course enrollment MINUS the $75 non-refundable retainer fee. If a participant is unable to perform the required rescue skills or pass the written exams, a 75% credit for future course enrollment will be issued.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses: with a valid letter from your doctor, you will receive a credit voucher that can be used for future course enrollment.
- “Act of God” covers cancellation for any reason, which may include and is not limited to weather-related safety; COVID or other public health concern; necessary schedule changes. Green Chimneys recognizes that such events are unlikely to occur, but if one does, a credit for the missed dates will be issued OR a makeup date will be scheduled.