Training Schedule & Fees
SUMMER 2023 Lifeguard training
Participation in all scheduled dates within selected course is required.
|All classes are held on weekends. Choose one monthly course below:
|Watch for upcoming course dates||4:00-8:00pm
|Full Lifeguard/Waterfront training||$500|
|Includes required $45 Red Cross fee and
non-refundable $75 administrative fee
Registration closes at midnight, one week prior to start date of each new session.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Passing of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Course is not guaranteed and is based on an individual’s ability to perform required rescue skills, swim techniques, and pass written exams. All participants are expected to possess strong skills in swim strokes and endurance.
- Refunds are not available. In the event of voluntary withdrawal from the course or failure to meet course requirements, a non-refundable $75 administrative fee and credit toward a future course will be applied as follows:
> If a participant is unable to complete the prerequisites, a credit will be issued for future course enrollment MINUS the $75 administrative fee.
> If a participant is unable to perform the required rescue skills or pass the written exams, a 75% credit for future course enrollment will be issued.
- Injuries and illnesses may be accommodated, with a valid letter from your doctor. Participants will receive a credit voucher that can be used for future course enrollment.
- “Act of God” covers cancellation for any reason, which may include and is not limited to weather-related safety; COVID or other public health concern; necessary schedule changes. Green Chimneys recognizes that such events are unlikely to occur, but if one does, a credit for the missed dates will be issued OR a makeup date will be scheduled.
For more information contact
Suzanne Frasca at [email protected] or 845.279.2995 ext 305