Green Chimneys swim programs abide by recommended health and safety protocols for COVID-19.
Masks are optional on the Green Chimneys campus. To ensure the safety of our swimmers, families, instructors, and lifeguards, as well as the students and staff of Green Chimneys, all swim, lifeguarding, and water safety instruction programs adhere to the following:
DO NOT attend a lesson if
- You or anyone in the household has tested positive for COVID in the past 10 days.
- You or anyone in the household has had contact with a person who has tested positive in the past 10 days.
- You are feeling unwell or have symptoms of illness.
- To limit the number of people on the pool deck and in locker rooms, only one parent and one sibling may attend the lesson.
- To support swimmers, some close proximity may be necessary by the instructors but there will be a conscious effort to keep this to a minimum.
Please note that Green Chimneys’ campus remains closed to visitors; swim families are permitted only in the gym/pool building or gym/pool parking lot. Thank you for your cooperation.