Class Schedule & Fees
New Session Begins January 8
View course schedule options on our Swim Registration site. No make up classes.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
For children 3 years and up, and adults of all abilities.
- Private lessons are for a single participant and are focused on the individual needs of the swimmer.
- Semi-private lessons require two participants of similar swimming ability. Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons.
Private Lessons: $375 per participant
6 classes = $62.50/class
Semi-Private Lessons: $510 per participant pair (2 swimmers)
6 classes = $42.50/class
*Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons
**Discount available for children in same family
For children 3 years and up only; no adult classes. View Learn to Swim program details to determine your child’s swimming level.
For all group classes, including Swim Clinic
$188 per participant* (6 classes = $31.25/class)
- Preschool A & B: max 5 students
- Levels 1 – 4 & Swim Clinic: max 6 students
*Discount available for children in same family:
- 2nd child: 5% off
- 3rd child: 10% off
- 4 children or more: 15% off
- Registration and payment must be done online via our Camp Brain registration system. Click the ‘Register Now’ button below.
- Please view class schedules and read all instructions carefully. Registrations and payments must be completed online prior to the start of the first lesson.
- Children must be in the same family in order to receive the Family Discount. One discount code per family. Please request a discount code prior to registration by emailing [email protected] or [email protected]
- All fees subject to change.
View all course times in Camp Brain, or contact us for session availability.
- Payment must be made online in full prior to the start of the first lesson.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- Lesson type and time selections are confirmed upon registration. Any changes after registration has closed will incur a $25 processing fee and will only be accommodated if the schedule allows.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from a physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.