Class Schedule & Fees
Fall 2020: October 19 – December 19
This is an 8-week session; make up classes are not available.
No classes the week of November 23.
Learn to Swim
|Due to health precautions, we are unable to offer Preschool, Level 1 or Level 2 group lessons at this time.|
|Max 4 participants per group|
|Learn to Swim Level 3||WED 5:00-5:45pm / 5:45-6:30pm|
THURS 5:00-5:45pm / 5:45-6:30pm
SAT 8:30-9:15am / 9:45-10:30am / 11:00-11:45am
|Learn to Swim Level 4/5||TUES 6:00-6:45pm|
SAT 9:00-9:45am / 10:15-11:00
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Available for children and adults of all abilities. Two participants of similar swimming ability are required for semi-private lessons.
Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the first lesson. All fees subject to change.
|Course Fees ||All course fees are per participant.|
|Learn To Swim||$250|
|Family Discounts*||2nd child: 5% off|
3rd child: 10% off
4 children or more: 15% off
|*Children must be in same family|
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the first lesson.
- Checks may be mailed to 400 Doansburg Road, Brewster, NY 10509 ATTN: Paige Cahill. Credit card payments may be made by calling the office during normal business hours. Cash payments may be made by visiting the office during normal business hours. Please call ahead: 845.279.2995 ext. 307.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from your physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.
Registration for the fall session closes at midnight on Sun, October 11!
Email completed forms to Program Coordinator/Instructor Natalie Staszak at firstname.lastname@example.org.