Class Schedule & Fees
FALL 2021 SESSION
New 8-week course runs from October 12 – December 7
- Saturday lessons with Instructor Landy run for 4 weeks only
- Make up classes are not available.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Available for children (years 3.5 and older) and adults of all abilities. Two participants of similar swimming ability are required for semi-private lessons. Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons.
Saturday lessons with Landy end Nov 6
|COURSE FEES||All course fees are per participant.|
|Private Lessons||$200 for 4 weeks (Sat instruction with Landy only)
$400 for 8 weeks
|Semi-Private+||4-week Saturday session (Landy only)
$162.50 per child
$325 per 2 children*
$325 per child
$650 per 2 children*
|Family Discounts*||2nd child: 5% off
3rd child: 10% off
4 children or more: 15% off
|*Children must be in same family|
|+Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons.|
- Registrations and payments are all online via our Camp Brain registration system – click the ‘Register Now’ button below.
- Please read all instructions carefully. Registrations and payments must be completed online prior to the start of the first lesson.
- All fees subject to change.
Fall Registration opens Wed, September 15 and closes Tues, October 5.
- Payment must be made online in full prior to the start of the first lesson.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- Lesson type and time selections are confirmed upon registration. Any changes after registration has closed will incur a $25 processing fee and will only be accommodated if the schedule allows.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from your physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.