Class Schedule & Fees
Fall Session 2019
This fall we’re pleased to offer one eight-week session for group swim as well as private and semi-private swim lessons. All programs are one lesson per week. Schedule preferences will be accommodated as closely as possible but classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Class offerings are subject to change.
Fall Session schedule to be posted on Wednesday, August 21.
Must register by Friday, September 27.
Registration form and full payment are due prior to the first lesson of a program.
A 15% cancellation fee will be applied if registration is withdrawn after the registration deadline of September 27.
|Course Fees (per child)|| Fall session is one lesson per week.|
All course fees are per participant.
|Learn To Swim||$250|
|Family Discounts*||2nd child: 5% off|
3rd child: 10% off
4 children or more: 15% off
|*Children must be in same family|
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration to reserve your space in class. Please contact Paige Cahill at 845-279-2995 X307 to make a payment over the phone or simply mail a check to the attention of Paige Cahill.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from your physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.
- A 15% cancellation fee will be applied if registration is withdrawn after the registration deadline of Friday, Sept 27.
Registration Form will be available on Aug 21.
Completed registration forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org