Class Schedule & Fees
|This is an 8-week session; make up classes are not available.|
|Group swim programs are currently under review and will not be offered at this time.|
|Please watch this page for updates.|
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Available for children and adults of all abilities. Two participants of similar swimming ability are required for semi-private lessons.
Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the first lesson. All fees subject to change.
|All course fees are per participant.|
|Learn To Swim||n/a|
|Semi-Private||$325 per child|
|Family Discounts*||2nd child: 5% off|
3rd child: 10% off
4 children or more: 15% off
|*Children must be in same family|
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the first lesson.
- Credit card payments preferred; please call Trish Shantz at 845.279.2995 ext. 305 during normal business hours. Check or cash payment can be brought to the first lesson.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from your physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.
Registration for the winter session closes at midnight Sun, January 3, 2021!
Email completed forms to Program Coordinator/Instructor Natalie Staszak at email@example.com.