Class Schedule & Fees
Current SESSIONs 2023
Two 4-week courses available:
- April 24 – May 20
- May 29 – June 24
Please go to Swim Registration site for course schedule options. No make up classes.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
For children 3-1/2 years and up, and adults of all abilities. Two participants of similar swimming ability are required for semi-private lessons. Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons.
Private & Semi-Private Fees
All course fees are per participant.
- Private Lessons: $200
- Semi-Private Lessons+
$162.50 per child; $325 for 2 children* (2nd child 5% off)
+Registrant must provide the second swimmer for semi-private lessons.
*Discount available for children in same family
For children 3-1/2 years and up only; no adult classes. Please visit the Learn to Swim webpage to determine your child’s swimming level.
Group Lesson Fees
$113 for 4 weeks
For all group classes, including Swim Clinic. All course fees are per participant.
- Preschool & Level 1: max 5 students
- Level 2 & 3: max 6 students
*Discount available for children in same family:
- 2nd child: 5% off
- 3rd child: 10% off
- 4 children or more: 15% off
- Registration and payment must be done online via our Camp Brain registration system. Click the ‘Register Now’ button below.
- Please view class schedules and read all instructions carefully. Registrations and payments must be completed online prior to the start of the first lesson.
- Children must be in the same family in order to receive the Family Discount. One discount code per family. Please request a discount code prior to registration by emailing [email protected] or [email protected]
- All fees subject to change.
View all course times in Camp Brain, or contact us for session availability.
- Payment must be made online in full prior to the start of the first lesson.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no-shows.
- Lesson type and time selections are confirmed upon registration. Any changes after registration has closed will incur a $25 processing fee and will only be accommodated if the schedule allows.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Injuries and illnesses with a valid letter from a physician will receive a credit voucher for the number of lessons missed to be used toward a future session. Swimmers will not be permitted in the pool with gastrointestinal illnesses and may not use the pool for two weeks after symptoms dissipate.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations due to Acts of God, including weather-related cancellations and cancellations due to facility complications. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue a credit voucher for the number of affected lessons.