Training Schedule & Fees
Fall 2022 Water Safety Instructor training
Participation in all scheduled dates within selected course is required.
|All classes are held on weekends. Choose one monthly course below:
|Fri, Nov 4
Sat, Nov 5
Sun, Nov 6
|Fri, Dec 16
Sat, Dec 17
Sun, Dec 18
|Full Water Safety Instructor training||$575|
|Includes required $45 Red Cross fee and
non-refundable $75 administrative fee
Register for Water Safety Instructor Training
Registration closes at midnight, one week prior to start date of each new session.
- All participants must follow Swim Program Health Guidelines.
- Passing of the American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Course is not guaranteed and is based on an individual’s ability to perform required skills, swim techniques, and pass written exams.
- Refunds are not available. In the event of voluntary withdrawal from the course or failure to meet course requirements, a non-refundable $75 administrative fee and credit toward a future course will be applied as follows:
> If a participant is unable to complete the prerequisites, a credit will be issued for future course enrollment MINUS the $75 administrative fee.
> If a participant is unable to perform the required skills or pass the written exams, a 75% credit for future course enrollment will be issued.
- Injuries and illnesses may be accommodated, with a valid letter from your doctor. Participants will receive a credit voucher that can be used for future course enrollment.
- “Act of God” covers cancellation for any reason, which may include and is not limited to weather-related safety; COVID or other public health concern; necessary schedule changes. Green Chimneys recognizes that such events are unlikely to occur, but if one does, a credit for the missed dates will be issued OR a makeup date will be scheduled.
For more information contact
Valerie Kaplan at [email protected] or 845.279.2995 ext 224
Suzanne Frasca at [email protected] or 845.279.2995 ext 305