Green Chimneys offers a competitive benefits package to permanent, full- and part-time employees.
Generous Paid Time Off
Employees start with the following paid time off per year:
- A minimum of 3 weeks of paid vacation time
- 7 paid holidays
- 4 elective days
- 7 sick days
While in school, full-time employees can be eligible to receive $300 per credit for classes taken and passed.
Student Loan Assistance Program
After graduating, full-time employees who graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree and have outstanding student loans can be eligible to receive assistance to help pay off student loans for up to 5 years.
Increase in compensation after the completion of an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH INSURANCE OPTIONS
Competitive medical, vision and dental plans with the potential of 80% of your deductible paid by Green Chimneys.
Additional employee benefits include:
- 40% off tuition at Nature’s Nursery Preschool
- 20% off enrollment at Green Chimneys Summer Camps
- Flexible spending account
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Competitive 403b pension plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Financial advisor available for consultation at no cost to the employee
- Professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive staff training programs
- Agency-sponsored employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee recognition program
- One free meal per shift worked
- On-campus health and wellness programs
- Social activities and events
- Discount offers for local and national businesses
- 20% discount at Boni-Bel Organic Farm & Country Store
And the opportunity to spend time on the trails and the farm!