Special Needs College & Transition Fair
Thursday, April 2, 2020
4:30pm - 7:30pm
400 Doansburg Road, Brewster, NY 10509
Due to current health concerns, this event is canceled.
Thinking about life after high school can be daunting. Learning about options and discovering strengths can make the transition smoother and much less scary for youth.
The Special Needs College & Transition Fair
is for families and middle to high school students with an IEP or 504 Plan. Join us for this interesting and informative event to help families who are asking themselves “What’s next?”
from recognized educational programs, financial services
and community agencies including:
- Dutchess Community College Office of Accommodative Services
- Chapel Haven Schleifer Center
- Barnum Financial Group
- Planning Across The Spectrum
- Franklin Academy
- Yes She Can
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic
- WIHD Community Support Network
- Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES
- PNW BOCES Tech Center
- YAI Center for Specialty Therapy
- The College Experience and CareerNext
- Westchester and Putnam Independent Living Centers
Learn From the Experts
through informative presentations from top agencies providing educational and vocational guidance to individuals with special needs.
This is a FREE event hosted by The Putnam Transition Consortium, Green Chimneys School and the Green Chimneys Parent Association.
All youth are welcome to attend with their families. Complimentary coffee and tea available.