Conquer the Forest Trail Run
Sunday, November 15, 2020
33 Clearpool Road
Carmel, NY 10512
Head back to the woods for this challenging 5K trail run across scenic forest trails.
Together, we conquered!
Thank you to all of our runners for making this event a success! Our gratitude extends to the following event sponsors:
- Kupchok Wealth Management, LLC
- Norbert E. Mitchell, Inc.
- Stay Visible
- Brewster Glass Shop, Inc.
Take part in this energizing trail run through the open fields and forest trails of our Clearpool Campus.
“Conquer the Forest” Trail Run participants will start by running through Green Chimneys’ Clearpool Campus and quickly merge onto wooded trails that meander through a remarkable forest landscape. The 5K course has just about every type of terrain anyone could want in a race: long gradual slopes, lakeside trails, undulating hilltops, remote meadows, technical rocky trails, and open fields. While there are some challenging sections, it’s a safe and enjoyable course suitable for many levels. Find out if you, too, can Conquer the Forest!
Trail Run for a Good Cause
The 4th Annual Conquer the Forest Trail Run serves as a fundraiser in support of Green Chimneys. All proceeds go towards therapeutic education programs for children with special needs.
Registration is now closed.
Thank you to all those who signed up — we have reached capacity!
- $25 per person
- Online registration ends Nov 13 at 9:30am.
- Day of registrations cannot be accommodated for this year.
In response to COVID-19, we have incorporated appropriate safety precautions for all runners and event staff.
- Starting times will be staggered. Groups of up to 10 runners will be released in 10-minute intervals between running groups.
- We will not be hosting a Family Fun Run this year.
- Food will not be served throughout the race.
- Race times will be posted online and awards will be mailed.
- Out of the utmost safety for all, spectators are not allowed on-site for the race.
We recognize that the trail run may look a little different this year, but the heart of the event is very much the same.
Accept the challenge to conquer our forest and support Green Chimneys children and animals in the process. We look forward to seeing you at the starting line. Thank you in advance!
Contact Meg Slavin via
email@example.com or 845.279.2995 x108