Conquer the Forest Trail Run
Sunday, November 21, 2021
33 Clearpool Road
Carmel, NY 10512
Head back to the woods for this challenging 5K trail run across scenic forest trails.
Take part in this energizing trail run through the open fields and forest trails of our Clearpool Campus.
“Conquer the Forest” Trail Run participants will start by running through Green Chimneys’ Clearpool Campus and quickly merge onto wooded trails that meander through a remarkable forest landscape. The 5K course has just about every type of terrain anyone could want in a race: long gradual slopes, lakeside trails, undulating hilltops, remote meadows, technical rocky trails, and open fields. While there are some challenging sections, it’s a safe and enjoyable course suitable for many levels. Find out if you, too, can Conquer the Forest!
Trail Run for a Good Cause
The 5th Annual Conquer the Forest Trail Run serves as a fundraiser in support of Green Chimneys. All proceeds go towards therapeutic education programs for children with special needs.
Conquer Our Forest
Online registration opens Sept 24, 2021.
- $35 per person
- Online registration ends Nov 19 at noon.
- Day of registrations cannot be accommodated for this year.
In response to COVID-19, we have incorporated appropriate safety precautions for all runners and event staff, much like last year.
- Starting times will be staggered. Groups of up to 10 runners will be released in 10-minute intervals between running groups.
- We will not be hosting a Family Fun Run this year.
- Food will not be served throughout the race.
- Race times will be posted online and awards will be mailed.
- Out of the utmost safety for all, spectators are not allowed on-site for the race.
We recognize that the trail run may look a little different, but the heart of the event is very much the same.
Accept the challenge to conquer our forest and support Green Chimneys children and animals in the process. We look forward to seeing you at the starting line. Thank you in advance!
Contact Meg Slavin via
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.279.2995 x108