Diagnostic Services for Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
Is Your Child struggling in school? Experiencing conflict at home or with peers? Displaying changes in mood or behavior?
Identifying a child’s needs, and strengths, is the first step
Emotional, behavioral and/or learning issues can surface at any age and impact any aspect of a child or adolescent’s daily life. Diagnostic testing and evaluation is a critical step in accessing appropriate treatment while providing necessary and accurate documentation of a child’s challenges, and strengths.
Green Chimneys Behavioral Health Diagnostic Services offer a comprehensive assessment of a child or adolescent who may be facing one issue, or many, that may be affecting their ability to perform in school, get along at home, or continue healthy development.
Assessments for a wide range of psycho-social issues and behaviors include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Anxiety/Phobias
- ADHD Learning Disorders
- Mood Disorders/Depression School Refusal
- Aggression/Self-Control/Anger Management
- Interview with parent/caregiver and child to gather current history and determine testing needs
- Review of any prior tests/assessments and recommendations
- Testing administered by Green Chimneys professionals experienced in working with children and adolescents
- Evaluation and review of results under the supervision of a licensed psychologist
- Recommendations for treatment, school placement and/or follow-up services
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS)
- Psycho-Social History
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Report
- Educational Testing & Report
- Psychological Testing & Report
- Neuropsychological Testing & Report
Fees are competitive and vary based on services provided. Testing includes initial assessment, diagnostic evaluation, and comprehensive report and recommendations. Insurance not accepted.
So we can better assist you, please complete the form below. All information submitted within this form will be kept confidential. We will respond as quickly as possible.
For more information, contact Lauren Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 845.279.2995 x125