The Green Chimneys pool is temporarily closed for repairs. All swim programs and public swim access will resume in the new year.
If you have any questions or wish to be notified when course registration reopens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-279-2995 x307.
Thank you for your patience.
Enjoy aquatic exercise and recreational swimming year-round in our 75-foot indoor pool!
Our pool is open for Fall 2019
Green Chimneys offers community pool access with individual and family memberships for all ages. Get fit or just have fun with Public Swim sessions on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Lifeguard is on duty during all Public Swim hours.
|Public Swim||Tuesday & Thursday||6:30 pm – 8:30 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Lap Swim only||Sunday||9:00 am – 10:00 am|
3-Month Membership Options or pay month-to-month
|January – March||April – June||October – December|
- Individual: $100 for 3-month membership or pay $40 per month
- Family: $150 for a 3-month membership or pay $55 per month
- Family of children in Learn To Swim Program: $130 for a 3-month membership
- Per person, per visit without membership: $15
Great news! We’ve eliminated all annual registration fees!
- Children under 5 years old are to be accompanied into the pool by an adult.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper covered by a plastic swim pant.
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be supervised by an adult on the pool deck and in the locker room.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay the program due to unforeseen weather conditions – such as snowstorms, thunder, lightning, and technical problems.
- Pool is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Easter.