Clinical Psychology Internship Application
The Clinical Psychology Internship is open only to currently enrolled 4th year (at minimum) doctoral students in APA-accredited graduate programs in clinical, combined school-clinical, counseling and school psychology.
- Current enrollment in an APA-accredited doctoral program in clinical, school or counseling psychology
- Completion of a minimum of three years of graduate work and all required course work
- Dissertation proposal must be approved and Comprehensive Exams must be passed by the start of the internship
- Interest in clinical work with children and adolescents from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Supervised clinical experience delivering psychotherapy and psychological testing services
ALL applications must be submitted through the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC). Visit www.appic.org for details
Applicants are asked to furnish two letters of recommendation with their APPI online application. A sample test report is not required.
Green Chimneys abides by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant prior to uniform notification day.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association
Office of Program Consultation & Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
For questions about the clinical psychology internship, contact Jay Davidowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.279.2995 x356