The Green Chimneys Residential Treatment Center includes a complete staff of on-site clinical and direct care professionals to provide therapeutic support and supervision to the children in the residential program.
The Clinical Administration Team maintains an active educational/training component, conducting regular clinical seminars for staff, hosting graduate students through prestigious internship programs, and participating in clinical research activities.
Clinical & Medical
- Dr. Steven Klee, Associate Executive Director, Clinical & Medical Services
- Dr. Jay Davidowitz, Senior Supervising Psychologist & Psychology Internship Director
- Kristin Licardi, Director, Social Services
- Melissa Coyle, Social Work Supervisor
- Jenna Eckna, Social Work Supervisor
- Aston Gill, Director, Child Care
- Sharon Gilchrest, Assistant Director, Child Care
- Dan Hennessey, Residential Administrator
- Jordan Wood, Residential Administrator
- Darryl Easton, Residential Administrator
- Doug Moore, Residential Administrator
- Richard Kelleher, Behavior Support Coordinator