A fully integrated approach includes a complete staff of educators, clinicians, social workers, therapists, farm and wildlife experts, and outdoor specialists. Classroom teachers are certified special education professionals trained to address individual learning styles, as well as provide necessary therapeutic support.
Certified Special Education Professionals and Staff Members Teach and Support Students
Staff members are also trained in social skills development and behavior management techniques to assist students in self-regulation skills, and crisis prevention and intervention. Education and clinical staff participate in additional training and professional development opportunities, both on and off the Green Chimneys campus, on an ongoing basis.
- Jerry Newell, Principal
- Thomas Boyle, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Boyle, Supervising Teacher, Elementary School
- Amanda Gassner, Supervising Teacher, Middle School
- Patricia DeBiase, Guidance Counselor, High School
- Rachel Crognale, IEP Coordinator
- Toni DeMato, Clinical Coordinator
- Dr. Steven Klee, Associate Executive Director, Clinical & Medical Services
- Dr. Jay Davidowitz, Senior Supervising Psychologist
- Kristin Licardi, Director, Social Services
- Melissa Coyle, Social Work Supervisor, Residential Program
- Jenna Eckna, Social Work Supervisor, Residential Program