New York City Programs Admissions
For an application to:
Runaway/Homeless Youth Transitional Program
contact Angela Ordyniec at
or 718.732.1500 x311
Foster Care Residential Programs (including Gramercy Residence or AOBH)
contact Crystal Welch-Scott at
or 212.260.1309 x235
Inclusionary Criteria for NYC Division Foster Care programs:
- Primary diagnostic criterion for admission to this program is the individual's ability to benefit from the program, with special emphasis on community living aspect.
- Under auspices of New York City Administration for Children's Services, or other child welfare entity.
- Age 16-20. Programs specifically designed to be a safe place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and questioning youth.
- Evidence of ability to attend school, job training, or maintain a job.
- Priority will be given to applicants who do not have a sociopathic diagnosis.
- If history of substance use/abuse, psychosexual disorders, and/or disorders of impulse-control, will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Applicants with medical conditions will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Direct admission from psychiatric hospitals.
- Active, severe drug abusing conditions.
- Active psychotic behaviors.
For Additional Information:
Click here to download the Health Record Form
Click here to download the Emergency Information Form
Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:55